- Indoor and outdoor dining available at 25% capacity.
- Reservations are not required but highly encouraged for inside dining, patio & patio dining.
- Appropriate signage will be spread throughout the restaurant.
- All Red Letter employees must wear masks at all times.
- All guests are required to wear face masks as they move about the restaurant by order of the PA Governor & PA Secretary of Health. Guest can remove their masks while they are seated at their designated table.
- Hand sanitizer is available for both employee and guest use throughout the restaurant.
- Social Distancing will be enforced.
- All tables will be at least 6 feet apart.
- Accepting online reservations for parties between 2-4 people.
- For reservations of 5 or larger or if you would like to reserve bar seating or vault: please call the restaurant (814) 347 -9078 for The Skunk and Goat and 814-651-0332 for The Cork 1794.
- High-Risk Individuals: High-Risk hour for both The Cork and The Skunk and Goat. The Cork: Monday 3:00pm – 4:00pm | v: Wednesday: 3:00pm – 4:00pm at The Skunk and Goat Tavern.
- Walk-ins are welcome, however, guests cannot stand inside the restaurant or crowd around the entrance. We encourage guests to take a walk & visit our neighboring shops.
- The Cork will be closed between 3-4p every day for deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- The Skunk and Goat will be closed between 2-3pm every day for deep cleaning and sanitizing.
- Online take-out will remain the same. Guests will call when they arrive & we will bring their order to their car.
- Single-use paper menus
- Accepting all major credit cards, RLH gift cards & cash
- Touch-less payment via mobile devices available
- Take-Out and To-Go Cocktails and beer are available to-go. Click here to place an online order.